1816 m. s.l.m. - 3000
46°32'0"N 10°8'0"E / 46.53333, 10.13333
South/west - north/east.
This sun exposure
gives Livigno's valley (if it is not cloudy) the sunlight
from the morning till the sunset all year long.
Trepalle, the highest inhabited settlement
in Europe, 1900m-2250m.
Danube. Livigno is situated in northern Alps
and its waters flows into Inn in Engadin and then into Danube.
from (end) November till May (in any case almost
all ski lifts have their own modern snow making machines, which
with adequate temperature can make snow from the end of October
or the beginning of November)
Settlement: Livigno's valley has been inhabited
from 1000 A.C. It was the strategic point between Northern
and Southern Alps.
You can spend your holiday in Livigno from
the beginning of November (the first snow) till the beginning
32 having the capacity of 36.360 p/h.
in valley 60cm, in mountain 150cm.
- Ski climbing
- Cross country
- Bob (night downhill with porno bob)
- Snowshoes excursion
- Free climbing on ice wall
Back to Top ...
- 1 Disco
- Pubs and bars
- Night's mountain hike
- Various restaurants and Pizzeria; some of them typical
- Fun places
- Horse riding - Trip in carriage
- Motor sledge rental
- Night skiing
- Walking through Livigno's valley
- Shopping (Duty free area)
- Trip in nearby Swiss, Lichtenstein, Merano, Alto Adige,
Innsbruck and Tirolo, Bormio (thermal resort), Valtellina,
pass of Stelvio and glaciers of Ortles-Cevedale.
- Ice driving courses
2 parallel 10 km paths with benches and rest
areas along the paths.
100km paths (including National park of Stelvio)
- 3 land fields (tennis)
- artificial field (football)
- Glecier of Stelvio (Bormio)
- Diavolezza's glecier (Engadina)
- Samedan (Swiss) 18 holes 30 km
- Bormio 9 holes
Back to Top ...
- Horse riding
- Trip in carrige
- Car trip in nearby Swiss, Lichtenstein, Merano, Alto
Adige, Innsbruck and Tirolo, Bormio (thermal resort),
Valtellina, pass of Stelvio and glaciers of Ortles-Cevedale.